Harley Davidson Lot and Display area PORTER - We have a full time position available at Bull Run Harley Davidson of Manasass. The ideal applicant must be reliable with reliable transportation. They must also be a hard worker, clean, organized. Must be efficient and able to think on their feet and take a proactive approach to their job. Must be licsensed to operate a motorcycle in VA.
Automotive Lot porter duties include:
- Check in newly arriving new and pre-owned motorcycle inventory.
- Inspect new bikes to detect and document damage for reimbursement.
- Record description of damages and list missing items on delivery receipt.
- Keep all display areas organized and clean
- Park new motorcycles in the display area.
- Maximize the use of space by maintaining an organized lot and showroom.
- light maintenance work required
- Prepare the lot for special events and campaigns.
- Transport customers when necessary
- Deliver bikes to other dealers as needed for dealer trades
- Other miscellaneous duties assignment by the manager (property maintenance, snow removal etc.)
Lot Porter Job duties:
- Valid VA motorcycle driver's license required
- Acceptable driving record
- Able to ride and handle large touring bikes
We offer full benefits:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be on time everyday
- Must be a team player
Lot Porter Physical requirement:
This job will require the selected individual to be able to perform the following physical activities: walking, getting on and off of motorcycles in all weather conditions, lift up to 50 lbs, use snow blower, broom, snow shovel and scrapers, shop vac, take off and put on license plates, moving and re-arranging office equipment, building maintenance. You must be able to push heavy bikes into there display areas.
APPLY NOW AND JOIN THE WINNING TEAM AT BULL RUN HARLEY DAVIDSON TODAY!